Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Am A Golden Globe Tragic...

...ok ok so if we are to have a relationship lovely readers, you will have to accept that I LOVE award shows. I'm talking I actually enjoy watching those 2 hours long ceremonies. I can never quite put my finger on why, but who cares about the why really! Which brings me to the Golden Globes, my favourite out of all the awards shows because, a) it has TV and Movies stars and b) the celebs normally get pissed which makes for a much funnier night.


My favourite outfits for the night would have to go to Scarlet and Claire.  I adored the way Scarlet's dress moved as she was walking to present an award, so soft and feminine. At the other end was Claire's perfect take on minimalism.  Simple and elegant.


Oh and yes, I thought Ricky Gervais was hilarious.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails