Thursday, November 11, 2010

This Site Is Awesome, But Maybe Too Awesome...





...I spent a very long time looking at every single image on Frontliners yesterday and WOW!  I want more.  I love having a peek inside other people's lives and find it especially fascinating learning about creative people. 


 I am going to leave it to the ladies of the site to eplain it much better than I ever could...


It’s not all perfect poses and freshly laundered sheets on the family frontline. But sometimes it is. Frontliners documents families as varied as the people we meet. It is the work of photographer Kata Varga and writer Natalie Walton


But you know how you feel sick if you have too much chocolate, even though you love it and really wanted it? I may have binged on Frontliners...but I'm sure I'll go back!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails