Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yes, I Really Said That

(Images via Style.com)

Yesterday Lucia and I were on the hunt for a white Dolce & Gabbana dress and in the process I stumbled across this divine gown from their Sping 2008 RTW collection. A dress that in my opinion, could only be described as the most beautiful dress in the world.
For those of you who have never been to my desk at work, I have a tear-out from US Vogue of this exact same dress, but in the purple and yellow variation below.
Up until yesterday I had not seen it in red and black, but after doing so I have to say (and I did, much to the shock of Lucia) that to date, this is my most favourite dress, E V E R! It's a big call, I am aware, but seriosuly, I would give away my entire wardrobe if I could just have this dress to put in it.

Please note; shoud any one wish to call me on it at a later date, that the 'wardrobe' I refer to, does not include my shoes.

(Image via The Poppy Girl)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails