Thursday, October 28, 2010

These Shoes in My Size Please


It's been quite a while since A.) I've posted consistently and B.) I've posted a pair of Louboutin's. My explanation? 'Writers Block.' You may think it's not really an adequate excuse for someone who's writing consists of  dainty paragraphs (and I may agree with your logic), but nonetheless I feel like it makes my writing seem far more important than it really is....tortured artist struggling to write about her shoes. It's tragic.

And what better way to rise from the literary ashes than with these insane Christian Louboutin Margot booties. They're for the girl who likes to think she's tough enough to rock a bootie, but is seven shades too feminine to honestly pull it off. 
The reality is, you can take the girly girl out of the wardrobe, but you can't take the girl girl out of the girl.

2 comments:

Lucia said...

Welcome back! You stil manage to make me giggle when I read your posts.

Edie said...

Thank you & it feels good to be back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails