Monday, September 27, 2010

A Restoration of Faith

(Image via Zimbio)

You cannot begin to understand how excited and surprised I am to see this! Ooooh I love love loves it.

For the longest while now Nicole Richie has been my celebrity style crush, especially during what I like to call the 'Zoe era'. I don't think there was one outfit during that time that I wouldn't have worn myself- it was literally an era of amazingness. However, lately-- and I feel disloyal saying this-- I've begun to lose interest. Whilst I totally respect the boho aesthetic and sometimes find myself wishing I could pull it off, in reality nothing excites me more than high glamour. Nothing.

This divine Marchesa dress (hello tulle!) is a fabulous return to the Nicole style I adored so much. Sigh....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails