Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What A Wonderful Suggestion


Last night Lucia and I had the pleasure of attending a screening of the Bill Cunningham New York documentary as part of the Melbourne Film Festival.
I'm not going to lie, when Lucia emailed me suggesting that we go and see it- whilst I agreed because I trust her impeccable judgement- I had never even heard of Bill Cunningham. 
More fool me, oh what I have been missing out on!

For those of you who have not heard of Bill Cunningham, I strongly suggest A.) you watch the documentary and B.) check out some of his genius street fashion photography in the style section of The New York Times.

My intention for this post however, is not to rave about the documentary (for you will see it for yourself), but to send a very special and heartfelt thanks to Lucia for being such a beautiful friend, with a gift for introducing me to all that I love, that I may have missed out on otherwise. Much love to your for that L. x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails