Friday, August 20, 2010

These Shoes in My Size Please

(Image via Net-A-Porter)

I know that by all accounts it might appear as if I'm one of those girls who wears high heels all the time, but truth be told, I'm not. Don't get me wrong, I wear them every day to work and religiously when I go out at night. But I guess at the very bottom of my glamour gene there's a little bit of practical in me, because I certainly do love me an amazing pair of flats.

Case in point, these extremely adorable Lanvin ballerina flats. They're chic and girly - perfect for someone who wants the comfort of casual, but not the daggy of runners.
Oh, and it goes without saying that the Swarovski crystal encrusted bow is my favourite part....so it appears I'm not only practical, but predictable too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails