Sunday, May 9, 2010

2010: The Year Of The Chanel

(Image via The Purse Blog)

Inspired by a glass or two of Veuve this past New Years Eve, I made myself a handful of new years resolutions. Amongst the usual (and predictable) eat healthier, exercise more, be a little kinder to myself etc. I thought it would be fun to make a materialistic resolution...something I suspected I would be more inclined to keep. Thus my arrival at the decision that 2010 would be the year of the Chanel for me.

Having grandly stated at 19 that when I grew up I would only wear Chanel, I figured it was high time that I at least owned a Chanel bag. I mean, if I'm to only wear Chanel, I really must start somewhere.

Whilst a wardrobe filled entirely with Chanel is a little while away, a bag is not. So with our 5 followers as my witness and the lovely Lucia to keep me focused, it's official: 2010 is the year of the Chanel.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails