Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For The Love Of...

Posted by Picasa
(Images via Google Images)
....The Ballet.
To me, there is nothing more graceful and inspirational than the ballet. The dancers, the costumes, the tradition, the culture. I always leave a performance inspired...wishing/hoping/wanting to have that kind of skill, grace, dedication and discipline....that perhaps I could be that brilliant at something. 
This, I suspect, fuels my small obsession with tulle and tutu inspired fashion. For me, always a fail safe: is the dress made from or does it incorporate Tulle? Yes. Then for sure, it has my heart.

Just between you and I; if I was granted a wish to be anything that my heart desired, I would be a Principal Dancer for the New York City Ballet. A girl can dream....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails